About this item
· 【SAFETY FIRST】 The extension cord plug complies with standard NEMA 15-5P to NEMA 5-15R ( rated for both indoor and outdoor purposes) and the cord gauge is SJTW 16/3 (rated weatherproof). UL& c-UL certified, no extra worrying about interruption problems during normal working
· 【COMPATABILITY】15 Ft long cable, sufficient for indoor power source extension, polarized plug with 3 core copper wire supplying safe and highly effective connection, 125Volts, 13Amps and 1625Watts performance, compatible with most heavy duty electrical equipment, illuminating, machines or tools
· 【CONSTRUCTION】 Thick and flexible PVC outer jacket can resist tearing, abrasion, moisture and strong sunlight, and it maintains the flexibility even in the cold weather. Reinforced blades avoids accidental bending or breaking, fully molded strain relief connectors guarantees solid connection, big tangle free wire is easy to coil up and store
· 【WIDELY USED】Wonderful for household appliances, power strip, audio/video products, power tools, induction cooker, washing machine, air conditioner, PC, monitor, laser printer or scanner, refrigerator, microwave oven, coffeemaker, computers, Christmas lights, lighting decorations, HDTV, projector, powered speakers, lawnmower etc.
· 【LONG SERVING LIFE】 Quality unbreakable cable with 3 cores, giving you a nice serving experience, workable in a extreme environment like high heat and cold temperature
BRIGHTOWN EXTENSION CORD FOR SAFE POWER SUPPLY!
1. DURING USING:
Keep away from water.
DO NOT use when wet.
Keep children and pets away from cord.
DO NOT plug one extension cord into another.
Avoid OVERHEATING, uncoil cord and do not cover it with any material.
DO NOT drive and drag, or place any objects over the cord.
DO NOT walk on cord.
Always turn off appliance or tool before plugging into power source.
Always fully insert plug into outlets and mating connectors.
2. AFTER USING:
Always grasp plug to remove from outlet.
DO NOT unplug by pulling on cord.
Always unplug when not in use.
Always store cord indoors.
This cord set has a POLARIZED plug (3 prongs). As a safety feature, this plug will fit into a grounded receptacle in only one way. Never use unless the plug can be fully inserted. Do not attempt to defeat this safety feature.
Please read carefully and follow all directions before use.
DO NOT splice, repair, or modify this product in any way.
Before every operation, check the product thoroughly. If damaged, do not use.
This product is not intended as a permanent power source cord.
DO NOT exceed electrical rating of this product.
For your safeness and to reduce the risk of fire, only use this cord with the appliances and tools rated less than or equal to 13 Amps, 125 Volts.
DO NOT remove, bend or modify any metal prongs or pins of cord.
DO NOT use excessive force to make connections.
DO NOT connect a three-prong plug to a two-hole socket.
Input: AC 125V~ 60Hz
3 prongs polarized
Gauge: 16/3 AWG SJTW
125Volts, 13Amps, 1625Watts
Flexible from -40°F to 140°F
1 x 3 prong extension cord