About this item
· Garden Decor: 38.5 inch total height solar pathway lights, with 3 lumen 3000K LED, high definition glamorous sunshine lighting out through the transparent lampshade, classical styled and creating a decorative view for your pathway in garden, lawn or yard backyard porch patio
· All Seasons Garden Accessories: Larger and stronger pointed ground spike, IP44 waterproof design for this outside decor for yard, which makes them suit for all seasons, even firmly standing in poor weather, really fantastic for the path way, roadway, villa, garden, lawn, porch, park, driveway, nice decoration lights for bistro, pub, cafe, hotel, mall, outdoor party, wedding, or holiday
· Solar Powered and Auto On Off: There is built in photosensitive component of the solar garden lights for pathway, which makes the lights auto on at dusk for decoration or lighting your way, auto off at dawn and charging for energy storing
· Energy Saving: These solar garden walkway lights are high efficiency solar energy conversion, eco-friendly and no extra electricity cost, 5 hours fast charging for 8 hours operation, replaceable built in rechargeable battery, this solar landscape lights must be a great gift lights for family, friends, relatives, colleagues or yourself
· Easy Operation: Tear off the dust protective film on solar panel before using, swivel the top roof to open, swivel the inner lampshade and pull out the insulation sheet to power on, swivel back the inner smaller lampshade and the top roof, the solar hanging lights will make your outdoor area alive and attractive immediately
Questions about landscape lights.
Q1. How far apart should solar pathway lights be?
A. It is preferable to put solar landscape lights 6 to 8 feet apart to ensure garden pathway remains bright and well-lit. However, spacing them even closer also is an good option, particularly if you want an especially vivid lighting effect.
Q2. How many lumen should a decorative solar pathway light be?
A. If you're looking for more decorative pathway lights, use fewer lumens. 3-10 Lumen is a suitable range.
Q3. Can these lawn solar lights be used in the cold winter?
A. Even in cold weather, the solar lights in the garden lawn pathway can be used all year round. Do not store solar lights in box or dark room without light source. This will damage the battery and reduce its ability to hold charge. For best performance, do not store them for a long time.
Q4. Will the solar lamp charge on cloudy day?
A. Even there are continuous cloudy days, most solar-powered lights provide lighting with the stored energy. If you live in a cloudy and cool area, you can still buy solar systems such as solar-powered lights for yard, walkway, garden.
Waterproof and All Season Suitable
IP44 waterproof design for this outside lights for yard, which makes them suit for all seasons, even firmly standing in poor weather.
As a decorative road lamp, the brightness is sufficient, and the light projected by it is shaped like a sunflower. Installing these solar lawn lamps will have a good decorative effect in the backyard courtyard.
This size is just right for decorating roads, lawns, gardens, and flowers and trees.
Short working time
1. The battery is not fully charged. Install the solar light in an area where it can receive the maximum amount of full, direct sunlight.
2. The battery is worn out. Replace the old batteries with the fresh ones.
Not working at night
The installation location is too close to other light source. Relocate the solar light or keep it away from the other light sources.
Product Real Shot Renderings
|Total height||38.5 inch|
|Lamp size||6(W) x 8.8(H) inch|
|Light color||warm white|
|Solar panel||0.12W, 2V|
|Solar panel material||polycrystalline|
|Built in battery||AA 1.2V 300mAh Ni-MH|
|Luminous flux||3 lumen|
|Working temperature||-4°F to 122°F|